This month the boys and girls in Second Class welcomed their dearly loved grandparents to our school to celebrate Grandparent’s Day. We thank everyone who took the time to join us in this special celebration. More importantly we remember all those who could not be with us. We also expressed a sincere thank you to Fr. George for hosting the prayer service and the P.A. for all their preparations for this special event. We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did.
Some Second Class pupils also had their First Confessions on the 12th and 13th of February. This marks a very special time in the faith journey of those boys and girls and we look forward to the celebration of First Communion this year.
Latest News L.J.N.S.
L.S.N.S. Latest Information
- Click here to see Mr. Comiskey’s Latest message. (March 2021)
- Click here to view the Admission Policy Annual Notice 2021.
- Click here to see the Wellbeing Padlet that we have created for you. There are lots of fun things to do and lots of ideas for books, baking, exercise and some cool music lessons.
- Click here to see the latest Green School Initiative- Bling your bike to school week!!
- Click here to view our recent School evaluation report from the Department.