On Friday April 12th all the Junior Infants classes went on a Bunny Hop all around the school as a fundraiser for the Down Syndrome Centre. The children wore bunny ears that they had decorated themselves and sang the Bunny Hop song as they hopped all around. Each child donated 2 euro to the cause. Well done to all the Junior Infants involved.
Latest News L.J.N.S.
L.S.N.S. Latest Information
- Click here to see Mr. Comiskey’s Latest message. (March 2021)
- Click here to view the Admission Policy Annual Notice 2021.
- Click here to see the Wellbeing Padlet that we have created for you. There are lots of fun things to do and lots of ideas for books, baking, exercise and some cool music lessons.
- Click here to see the latest Green School Initiative- Bling your bike to school week!!
- Click here to view our recent School evaluation report from the Department.